Admissions Client Services (ACS) is a group of professionals that provide telephone and in-person services for applicants and students reapplying or visiting York University.
Representatives provide information related to:
- degree and certificate/diplomas programs
- admission requirements
- important dates and deadlines
- documents required for admission
- application status queries and the use of My File
- the Entering Student Financial Profile (SFP)
- language proficiency requirements
- scholarships and awards
- booking an advising appointment
- York English Language Test (YELT)
Students may call or visit ACS. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9am to 4pm, Friday 10am to 4pm (Fall/Winter). Please note summer hours on Friday are 10am to 3pm for June, July and August.
Students can also direct their questions to Ask an Admissions Expert.
Admission Client Services
3rd Floor Bennett Centre